About Me:

Photography is my one true passion. I love being able to capture a special moment that you can cherish forever. I am a lifestyle photographer, meaning I take pictures in real life settings. I like having a natural look to my photos, but I also to spice things up every once and a while. When it comes to my photos, I am a perfectionist. If I am not awestruck when I look at the final photo, it isn't good enough. I strive to deliver the best photo in hopes that you get the same feeling when looking at the photos as I do! I will be posting all of my recent photo sessions! I hope you enjoy my blog! Feel free to comment as I would love your feedback!

For more information or to schedule a session for your child:

Please visit my web site at: MonicaBlancoPhotography.com


Email me at:

MonicaBlancoPhotography@gmail.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sebastian's Newborn Photos

This is little Sebastian.  He's a close family friend and you'll be able to watch him as he grows because I will be documenting his "First Year".   Keep an eye on my blog so you can see how all of these babies change throughout their first year.  It's so much fun to be part of their lives! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers